Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Deep Blue

Before starting this blog, I swore that I wouldn't do anything existential, or angsty; because that dominated so much of my previous blogs. I wanted a clean, fresh slate of just happy pictures and my gallivanting around the world with old friends and new ones. Just something I could maybe flick through when I'm older, just to get a feel of what I was doing 'back in the day'.

But I suppose, now, on this off day of mine, I feel like that's unrealistic. We don't all have good days, and that's a very complex statement to say the very least, but it's true. How can I reflect back on my life, without seeing some of the downs I had?

The other day, I was waiting at the train station at night, and I saw this:
Given, it is an NRMA ad, but there was something so lovely about it.

I need to watch a Rom-Com. Recommendations? Hit here, or anything else you'd like to recommend/ask me: http://ask.fm/hullohelen