Saturday, 11 January 2014

A Belated Happy New Year to You!

DSC_0068_2 The other day when I was working, I came across this thing called a 'diamante poem'. They're called that because they (how original) look like diamonds, and each line contains nouns, or adjectives etc.

2013
final, end
tiring, illuminating, surprising
how quickly the times go with each passing year
refreshing, changing, liberating
new, different
2014

*Disclaimer: Joe was being a pain in the ass on NYE and every shot was coming out in a very interesting way. That or Joe doesn't like the conditions of Cwilson's apartment and I'm too much of a newbie to adjust accordingly tehe!

DSC_0069_2 And what makes 0 sense about the above photo is that Judi took the same photo with HZ's camera and we're all normal looking. Maybe Live View makes things poopy? Wouldn't be surprised.
DSC_0085_2 DSC_0086_2 DSC_0090_2 DSC_0096_2 DSC_0101_2 DSC_0103_2

There would be more still photos of the midnight hectic fireworks but we decided that I'd video it and HZ would take the stills. Alas, the video recording has some inappropriate-to-be-broadcasted-across-the-world-wide-web content so that won't be here.

I hope you all set out to accomplish if not all, but the majority of your new years resolutions/bucket lists and hope that you all get what you want out of this year!

Forgive the terrible saying that I started saying out of irony but now seems to have stuck with me, but in the words of the lovely TeHe, YOLO LIFE.