It is with some significant misfortune that I find myself sans-valid passport, no visa, with the flu, speed listening to lectures that I failed to attend/pay attention in, whilst insisting on scrolling through pages of designer shoes in anticipation for the fact that I've decided to self reward myself.
Why the self reward?
1. Why not?
2. I gave away my seat at Heston Blumenthal's The Fat Duck. I gave it away. I gave away a chef's table seat.
Now given that a seat at The Fat Duck could only be 'won' per se through a ballot draw, and that there is only one chefs table in the entire establishment that only seats 40 people in total; regardless of the $700+ meal itself, I gave away a pretty damn good opportunity.
But my bank account begs to differ and I will most certainly return home in two or so months sans any monies whatsoever. (Plus I'm not one of those 'fools' who buys designer and never wears it out - there is good reason why you pay so much money for shoes, and it's not just so that you can let it sit in its box at home).
Anyway I have more lectures to listen to at 2x speed, an ailing body to nurse; all the while having an exam tomorrow.
Excellent.
xx