My cold isn't getting better at all, which has featured at the brunt of my concerns given that I'll be travelling into -10 degree weather within a week's time.
With just one exam to go, and my flight date fast approaching, I thought I would give a quick update with the near-future blogging situation.
I may indeed start migrating over to a WordPress platform (still unsure, I might keep this one around for opinion essays, rants, updates for myself on my rather dull day-to-day life etc.) just because 1. Wordpress isn't blocked in China and I anticipate a hefty portion of my near future might be in that country; and 2. The customisability is a bit more accessible over there.
Anyway, I will most definitely be blogging away in China hopefully on a daily basis (as well as my brief stint in Hong Kong) so thought I'd just let you know.
xx