Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Holla

Holla guys, I'm temporarily able to spend some time browsing the web machine for some inspiration (hence the flourishing of opinion pieces and strange social commentaries here on the blog), which also means that I'm alive and kicking on most social media platforms as well (except Facebook, because to be frank, I only really use that for the Messenger function and seeing the odd absurd video every now and again tehe).

So it's hump day, and while I repeatedly die in a puddle of feels from this song ("One minute?", "One minute" #collapses), here are a couple of my other links on the interweb.

Pop by this tumblr for some beautiful things (or what I sometimes like to call a visual map of my thoughts):

This tumblr for some laughs (and hints into the too many shows that I follow):

This pinterest for all thing inspiration (mainly style and travel):

Instagram, because, well, instagram:

And let's not forget ask.fm; so holla at me guys re what you want me to write about, anything you want to ask me about uni/post high school shenanigans:

xx