Saturday, 15 February 2014

Dessert at N2 Extreme Gelato

It baffles me that I've walked along Dixon Street so many times in my junior years the past, and yet I've never stumbled across N2 Extreme Gelato.

Worth the hype? Maybe.

*Apologies in advance for the shocking quality of the photos
DSC_0212_2
Ordering the deconstructed macchiato, the gelato was pretty smooth and delicious. The syringe of chocolate was a lovely novelty that shot forth mini squirts of chocolate sauce. Combined with the sight of liquid nitrogen flowing everywhere, it was quite a sight to see and I'm glad I had finally made it to this hyped up place.
DSC_0209_2 DSC_0205_2
Indeed the icecream was good, but Westfield's Via del Corso and Gelato Messina are equally excellent gelato establishments (and were it not for the novelty aspect, Via del Corso's green tea and Messina's tiramisu and raspberry sorbets are my undoubted favourites)
DSC_0203_2 DSC_0195_2

N2 Extreme Gelato on Urbanspoon