*I've been gone for a while now, but all will be explained: for the past month I was off gallivanting around Asia having some much-needed away time from Sydney. Anyway, before I start the trip reports I figured I'll just do this quickie review and then off we can go!*
Still semi-dead from returning down under the night before, I quickly met up with T and HZ for lunch at this burger joint that HZ apparently read 15 reviews for (supposedly what happens to you when you're stuck in Sydney post-hsc whilst the majority of the people you know are off travelling/touristing).
I wasn't a big fan of the other one (pulled pork, chur bbq sauce, red slaw, fennel mayo), but I'm not sure if that was just because I have a bizarre preference of not eating meat when I go out or if it's because I'm not the biggest fan of pulled pork.
It was a really chill place to eat tbh and great to just chat and catch up with friends, food wasn't the best of the best but they were just the right portions, not too shabby, I'll probably come back.
Friends are fools, it's good to be make breathing Australian air and seeing the blue skies.


